Since the late lamented Maeve Binchy first blazed the trail, Irish authors have built an international reputation for excellence in the genre of popular fiction, and the increasing number of emerging writers suggest that the dominance is likely to continue. Easons have been in the vanguard of promoting Irish popular fiction from the beginning, helping to develop the careers of past winners such as Sheila O’Flanagan, Anita Notaro, Marian Keyes and Ross O’Carroll-Kelly.
- 2011 All For You by Sheila O’Flanagan More >>
- 2010 The Oh My God Delusion by Ross O’Carroll Kelly More >>
- 2009 This Charming Man by Marian Keyes More >>
- 2008 Take A Look At Me Now by Anita Notaro More >>
- 2007 Should Have Got Off at Sydney Parade by Ross O’Carroll Kelly More >>
Click here for Eligibility guidelines