The Best Irish-published award was set up to reward the excellence of native publishing and submitted titles must therefore emanate from an Irish-based publishing house. Ireland’s leading library supplier, International Education Services, assumed sponsorship of this category in 2011.
- 2011 Connemara by Tim Robinson More >>
- 2010 Good Mood Food by Donal Skehan More >>
- 2009 The Parish by Alice Taylor More >>
- 2008 Judging Dev by Diarmaid Ferriter More >>
- 2007 Lifelines ed. Niall McMonagle More >>
Click here for Eligibility guidelines