Public Vote 2022
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS – NATIONAL BOOK TOKENS VOTING COMPETITION
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- This competition is open to all, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Voting starts on the 21st October @ 9am and closes @ 5pm on the 10th November. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Votes are only accepted on the website poll not via post.
- All entrants must be a minimum of 16 years of age at the time of voting.
- Only one vote per person is allowed.
- The winning entry will be selected at random.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- There will be 5 winning prizes of €100 of National Book Tokens.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted the Irish Book Awards reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
- The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is subject to availability, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Irish Book Awards reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email. The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the Irish Book Awards sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Irish Book Awards reserves the right to offer any unclaimed prizes to a substitute winner/s selected in accordance with these rules.
- The winners’ name will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 8 weeks after the closing date.
- The Irish Book Awards will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Irish Book Awards for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.